Where you have agreed that another person can make a payment from your Amaiz Account (e.g. if you have given your Amaiz Card details to a Merchant for the purpose of making a payment for renting a car or booking a hotel room), you can ask us to refund a payment if all of the following conditions are met:
- the authorisation given did not specify the exact amount to be paid;
- the amount that has been charged to your Amaiz Account was more than you could reasonably have expected to pay, based on the circumstances, including previous spending patterns; and
- you make the refund request within eight weeks of the date when the payment was taken from your Amaiz Account.
- (We may ask you to provide information and/or documentation as is reasonably necessary to verify that these conditions are met.
If you ask us to make a refund, within 10 Working Days of the receiving your request (or if requesting additional information) we will either:
- refund the payment in full; or
- tell you the reasons why we do not agree to the refund.